Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Alycia's an artist and a collector!




The first picture is of a painting my husband did to match the blue wall we won for having the best Holoween decorations in our neighborhood last year. It was something he threw together the morning before he deployed.

The second picture is a painting my husband and I did to bring together the colors in our livingroom. It was super easy to make, and it was so much fun! I love it because every time I look at it, it reminds me of those last few days we got to spend together.

This last piece came from an art show in PA. My neighbor paid $400 for it. I loved it from the day she brough it home, so when she moved and put it up for sale, I made a deal with her right away. It has a sort of 3D element to it, and no matter how many times i look at it, I always notice something new about it.



Thanks Alycia!

No comments:

Post a Comment